Hear ye! Hear ye! Are you one of those people who keep a travel journal and write excerpts from your travels?
Then listen up!
Navigator, the world’s leading premium office paper brand, is proud to launch the 2nd edition of Around the World in 80 Pages – Global Writing Contest! Based on the classic adventure novel by Jules Verne, this campaign is aimed at those who are passionate about traveling and writing and are always looking forward to go on their next adventure. Navigator has a total of €10000 in travel vouchers to reward the best stories, as well as a fantastic digital camera for the best photo.
- There is no particular niche/theme to join. As long as you will write about your personal experiences and adventures, you’re in!
- Stories should be original and vivid (can be from your hometown or abroad as long as it’s about travel)
- The applicants should submit a text with up to 2500 characters at Navigator Around the World, accompanied by three photos that illustrate the narrative.
- You must be over 18 years old to be able to join.
- Deadline of entries is on 31 December 2016.
- 1st Place: 2,500€ voucher for a destination of winner’s choice.
- 2nd Place: 1,500€ voucher for a destination of winner’s choice.
- 3rd to 8th Place: 1,000€ voucher (each) for a destination of winner’s choice.
- All 80 writers selected stories will be published on Around the World in 80 Pages book!
- Plus: The best photo will win a Nikon D5500.
Need inspiration? See the entries from the first edition here.
Write, write, write — and may it end up really really beautiful. Good luck and happy holidays!