The borders have eaten all of me — from experiencing racism in Barcelona to not getting a visa to Spain in Africa. However, I let it go. I devised the plan and it made me well. I never really taught of applying for other visas before leaving home. If you know my life story, you probably will understand. I left and applied zero visas. Nada. Zilch. I just brought my passport and said, “Batman will take care of me. Or the Universe if he isn’t available.”
Have you ever wished you were born in another country?
Are you planning to travel the world? If you are, then you should know about this list!
2. In second place: Denmark, Germany, Luxembourg and USA. This passport can take you to 172 countries without having to obtain a visa.
3. Belgium, Italy, The Netherlands come in third with 171 visa-free countries.
4. Canada, France, Ireland, Japan, Norway, Portugal, Spain with 170.
5. Austria, New Zealand, Switzerland = 168
6. Australia, Greece, Singapore = 167. I had no idea that SG is so powerful!
7. South Korea, 166.
8. Iceland in 8th place with 165 countries.
9. Malaysia and Malta = 163. Same with SG, I didn’t know that Malaysia was part of the top 10.
10. Liechtenstein with 159. I know what you came across your mind when you read this: “Where is Liechtenstein?”
Based on my experience, I believe that some application processes are way easier, no matter how
powerful that country might be. For example, I applied for a visa as a student in Europe and I got in Italy. I think it really depends on your purpose. They are lenient to students! As soon as I arrived Italy, I felt how they treated students — with overwhelming love and care. On the other hand, I also feel bad because I’ve known a lot of people from my country who deserve to see the love of their life and land in European soil. The Union is a bit tough with visa applications especially if you’re from a country with not enough ‘reputation” but who cares? Which country has the best reputation anyway? Regardless of having the student visa in Italy, I do not have full knowledge of how it will go for me if I apply for a “tourist visa.” Times change as well as systems.